Justin Bieber Hiding His Boner


Ooops! I am sorry for the title of this post. I have seen a photo of Justin Bieber hiding his boner a while ago after checking my facebook account. Somebody tagged me so my notifications have exploded! Damnit! I am not posting the Justin Bieber Boner photos here because I want to protect this weblog from any malicious content. I will provide a link instead so anyone can see it.



If you will look at the photo, you can see the ridiculous face of Justin Bieber while holding and hiding the said boner. =D If this is true, I'd ROTFLOL right now! If not, I will still ROTFLOL. ha ha!


You can see the photo here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, it's puberty! Justin's no longer the non-threatening boy idol. Justin was probably just thinking about that day frolicking in the The Bahamas with Kim Kardashian, Kim tweeted, "My dream! I messed up Justin Bieber's hair!!!"

    ReplyDelete