Huge Hole in Guatemala 2010

This is shocking and interesting phenomena that happened in Guatemala. I saw some photos that really caught my attention and I want to share it with you guys. I know this is kinda late but better late than never right? Before the hole in Guatemala pictures, let me first tell you the cause of this event.


Experts say that "This huge Guatemala crater is a natural depression caused by the removal of soil by water." People are blaming the typhoon agatha that kills at least 142 people in Guatemala. Another  reason is the poor drainage system of the place that causes this.
Sinkhole in Guatemala

This is like a photo from a horror or sci-fi film but this one is true. This hole is kinda deep though and really frightening..=| I hope this one will be the last or this will not happen here in the Philippines because we have a poor drainage system as well. So let us cross our fingers for that.

2 comments:

  1. wow what is going on there... ckckc hey nice to know you... please exchane link ok ?

    anchor jasa seo link is ndafender.com thanks i will put your link at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post. I just ѕtumbled upon your blοg and wіѕheԁ to ѕаy that I have truly loved surfіng arоunԁ your weblog poѕts.
    In any сasе I will be subѕсribing to yоur feed and I am
    hoρing уou write аgain vеrу ѕoon!


    my blog рost - http://freeslotsdownload.us

    ReplyDelete