How To Make a Strawberry Margarita?

I am not a party goer but I love booze specially those that are unique on my eyes and taste buds. I love drinking mixed drinks with a twist so who wants to learn how to make a strawberry margarita? I am sure you all love this one don't you? So all you need to do is get all the ingredients to make a strawberry margarita then you are all set.
Ingredients in Strawberry Margarita
  • 2 cups crushed ice
  • 1/2 cup strawberry puree (frozen can or fresh strawberries, pureed)
  • 1 cup tequila
  • 2 limes, juiced
  • Splash Triple Sec
  • Splash simple syrup (equal amounts sugar and water heated until sugar dissolves, then cooled)
Procedure:
This is a very simple step guys so I think even a second grader can do this unless he will get caught.;) First, combine all of the ingredients in a blender, Puree until smooth and voila! You just need to serve it while it's cold and yummy. =)) There is no secret recipe in making a strawberry margarita.

No comments:

Post a Comment