Inday Joins International Beauty Contest!

This is a breaking news for you guys who are a huge fan of the intelligent and cool maid. She is no other than Inday. I have read the text messages about this maid named Inday before and I must say that she is very intellectual. Intellectual enough for me not to comprehend the words that she just replied to her Boss.
 
I have read an article about Inday who joins an International beauty contest. Because of her popularity here in the Philippines, someone contacted her to be a part of the Miss Universe and after  month of thinking and deciding, Inday saw herself wearing a gown and standing in Los Angeles competing with other candidates from different country.


Here is the question of the Judge: Inday, Are you still a virgin? Inday said: If I say I still am, can I take home the crown? =p OHA! 

8 comments: