Charice on Glee Season 2


Charice Pempengco confirmed this on her twitter account. She said that she will be on the second season of Glee. Glee is a number one comedy-musical TV show in the US today and a lot of teenagers are aspiring to be a part of it. Last month, there were rumors about this issue. Someone said that Charice will be on Glee but that is no longer a hoax. The appearance of Charice on Glee season 2 is now confirmed.


Charice Pempengco signed her contract for the Glee and the production of the second season will be this month or end of the month. The role of Charice here is a foreign exchange student that will be a hit. Maybe a Latina one or they will gonna portray something. So this is another reason to love Glee! I think I am gonna watch it this time. Or I must buy a complete series of Glee season 1.


Because of this, I am sure that Filipinos are very proud of you Charice! So do I. What can you say about this guys? Any haters?

2 comments: