PBB All In Housemates Prove Show is Scripted!

As I watch Rated-K, waiting for the grand opening of the PBB House, I was browsing the web and saw these blog posts of Fashion Pulis about the set of photos of the official list of Pinoy Big Brother All in housemates.

I was kind of disappointed just like this blogger (mutual feelings) about this whole thing. I noticed that the show picked good-looking housemates or I must say "artistahin".

I am not bitter but it's like the show is not about being real, for me it's about discovering new Kapamilya artists just like Kim Chiu, Gerald Anderson, Slater Young and some famous local celebrities who came from the PBB house and gained their fans along the way.

I think Pinoy Big Brother is like Star Circle Quest without the artista challenge and workshop because the contestants are artists already!

Therefore, I conclude that PBB All in is indeed scripted! 

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. NO! PBB IS NOT SCRIPTED! ASAN ANG SCRIPT? PAPOST.

    ReplyDelete