PBB "Magnanakaw" Robbery Issue

So the Pinoy Big Brother or PBB house has been robbed last night by a masked guy and I am sure that it is just a task and nothing is serious about it but the housemates inside the PBB house are all devastated and shocked about what is happened. Last night's episode was boring and has a lot of crying and I don't like it!


I guess Big Brother is becoming more cheesy about his tasks. I was really pissed with what is happening in the house and it is not pleasant to watch at all. I mean there are so many issues and the like that are not supposed to be televised and show to public.

So the PBB robbery issue; I am not biting it! It would be better to bring back "Kolokoy"!

Stay tuned for more PBB updates and don't forget to leave your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment