Smart Free Internet for the Year 2012

Technology is indeed changing so fast and in just a span of few years, there are plenty of professionals who are able to create so many ways in order to have free internet using mobile phones or with different broadband. Last 2009, I have posted something about smart free internet hack for free browsing using cellphone or smart bro wireless and it is still having thousands of page views per day. This is the reason why I want to update this for the upcoming year 2012. I am sure that there will be lots of unlimited free internet techniques aside from the use of proxy and free IP address. Now, I am using certain software that enables me to connect to the internet without paying internet bills in a monthly basis. You can get smart UFBT by being a member of different forum sites where all of the internet masters are gathering and sharing their knowledge about hacking in a good way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment