Earn Money with Facebook Promotions

I saw a forum about this website that offers an earning opportunity. All you have to do is display your referral link in all pages that you have visited. When someone clicked it, you will earn 3 cents. Not bad right? So I decided to try it. The name is facebook promotions.
Free Facebook Fans

They say that this is a promo of facebook but I doubt it. But it would not hurt if we try right? I remember the promo of facebook called paypal wishlist before that I thought a scam but in the end, it was not. In fact, they paid me $10 so if I pursued it, I might earn hundreds of dollars. So I am giving facebook promotions a try.

I will update about my status here on this website. If facebook promotion is a scam,  I don't mind as long as I am not investing anything right?

NOTE: Joining this website if free! Don't pay anything!

If you are not yet a member, register now and start earning money! Comment your username so I can post it your link and we will click each others link! :)

Free Facebook Fans
REGISTER FOR FREE ON FACEBOOK PROMOTIONS!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the share, I registered and I wanna share it, too. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an interesting way of using Facebook. Thanks for the info! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. UPDATE: This is 100% a scam people. I already earned $30 on the website but didnt get a dime.

    ReplyDelete