Pinoy cheesy pick up lines


I scanned the brain of a writer within me and found nothing but pure blankness. But I don't afford not to update my blogs because I will lose something. My co-bloggers know that. That is why I decided to post some pinoy cheesy pick up lines. Some people say that they are kind of over rated but for me, I still love them and would love to throw some cheesy pick up lines on my future girlfriend.

My amnesia girl movie poster
I am not sure why a lot of people are attracted with cheesy pick up lines but I think it is about the combination of joke and serious quotes which is I think confusing yet funny. Confusing in a way that you might get confuse whether you will laugh at it or take it seriously. Pinoys are very good at it. If you have watched My Amnesia Girl, you will get a lot of pinoy cheesy pick up lines in that movie. Well some of them are indeed overused or overrated.


These are some of cheesy pick up lines I have searched online:
  • You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line.
  • I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
  • You are like a candy bar: half sweet and half nuts.
  • Is your last name Gillette? Because you are the best a man can get.
  • Your lips look so lonely.... Would they like to meet mine?
  • Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's outta business.
  • You're like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life!
  • Are you religious? Cause you are the answers to all my prayers.
  • You remind me of a magnet, because you sure are attracting me over here!
  • Hey baby, you must be a light switch, cuz every time I see you, you turn me on.
If you have some funny pick up lines there you can share it with us by dropping a comment below the article! Let the cheesiness begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment