Free book review

Are you an book author who wants to publicize your newly published book on the internet, that can create a huge impact on the sales and popularity of your book, you might want to have my help here. 


Just like what Brian Leaf did last year. He mailed me and sent a copy of his books (entitled Name that movie) then I wrote a book review for free. I also indicated a link of his website. 


How? By sending me an email or simply commenting on this blog post telling me that you want me to write a review of your book or the like. I am willing to write a short review of your book for free and I will also feature that here on this blog.

All you need to do is send me an email at cmecdao [at] yahoo [dot] [com]. I will be needing a copy of your book so I can scan the content of it. 


Again, I am offering a free book review okay? This is not a hoax! I am not making fun of you guys so if you are interested, just send me an email stating your name and we could discuss every detail of your book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment