Who is the New News Head of ABS-CBN?

I think you are aware that the news head of ABS-CBN Kapamilya station Maria Ressa had resigned today. I was schocked when I heard this news because I think, Maria Ressa is a very good news head and she did well during her stay in ABS-CBN News and Current Affairs. She did everything she could just to support and defend the network from the problems that they faced during the past few years.

This is just a part of Maria Ressa's email confirming the said issue; "My contract ends on Jan. 3, 2011, and I will not be renewing. I have nearly six months of accumulated leaves so I will go on terminal leave beginning Nov. 15"


The question now is, Who is the new news head of ABS-CBN now that Maria Ressa is gone? The answer would be; Regina Reyes. Yes! Regina Reyes will be the new news head of ABS CBN News and Current Affairs. She is the North America News Bureau chief before. I guess she is also good.

No comments:

Post a Comment