Fans VS Zombies GMA 7

While watching TV a while ago, I accidentally switched the channel to Kapuso Network GMA-7 and saw the horror-like commercial about zombies approaching people that I don't even know. I thought it was a new commercial about a certain product or just a Halloween themed advertisement.


Fans vs Zombies is the title of this new show I guess. I am not sure if this is a game show or reality show. One thing is for sure, there will be a fans and zombies.


My prediction is the fans will be scared by their idols. HAHA! But I think I will wait for this show na lang. The design of the header of the show is interesting.


Watch the sneak peek of Fans Versus Zombies of GMA-7 Kapuso Network.

Fans Vs Zombies Trailer from Party Pilipinas


What do you think guys? Any leads about this show? Share it with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment