The Glee star and Philippine pride Charice Pempengco was rushed in a Singaporean Hospital because of food poisoning. Her mother confirmed this issue via her tweet on twitter. She said that Charice suffered from food poisoning because of the sushi that she ate in the green room. But nothing is critical or anything.
The bad thing is David Foster and friends were also rushed to the hospital (same as Charice) because of the said food poisoning. Charice and David Foster (along with their friends) are in Singapore for their Asian concert.
David Seow, a children's book author also tweeted this:
Charice being rushed out of her hotel in Singapore in a wheelchair. Hope she is ok. Pray 4 her.Charice being rushed out of her hotel in Singapore in a wheelchair. Hope she is ok. Pray 4 her.
The good thing is the concert is still on. Charice is now ready to sing along with David Foster and friends!