Llama's Journal is alive again!

I opened my blogger account early in the morning but I saw this notification from blogger saying that they disabled my google account because my blogs are all $pam. I was so depressed at that time.
I wanted to die at that time =). Fortunately, after one hour of sadness and mourning, the big G just sent an e-mail and it gave me a link to get my google account back. They asked for my mobile number and sent a verification code after a second. And voila! I got all my blogs.=) But some of my blog's PR were all gone. Well that is another story but I am sure that I can still build links and get PRs right? The good thing is I have this awesome blog again and the money will continue to roll.=)

1 comment:

  1. good that the decision inverted---well try once more!!

    ReplyDelete