iwanttv, iwant tv, iwanttv is mine! Bayantel at-hack!

Last month, I wrote an article about the newest discovery of Bayantel which is the iwant tv, iwanttv or whatever it is! And that keyword is mine! I owned it! But because I became busy with my academic life as an IT student, I forgot to update it so my spot on the big G became number 5 and that is not that good for me. So I am here to get that keyword and traffic back!


So here I am with a blog post iwant tv or iwanttv by bayantel at-hack! You can read at-hack as attack I just want to experiment with at-hack word.Haha!

So I will update you guys about iwant tv or iwanttv by bayantel. I just want to clarify myself because someone dropped a comment to my other blog and he said that he can access iwant tv|iwanttv! in davao. It is kinda odd because the connection of iwant tv|iwanttv in Valenzuela is so weak. Maybe the signal that you are getting still matters and your distance on the network provider.

Here is the list of the On-Demand shows on iwant tv|iwanttv!
Dahil May Isang Ikaw
Pinoy Big Brother
TV Patrol
Bandila
SNN
The Buzz
E-Live
Wowowee
Maalaala Mo Kaya
Kalye
Correspondents
Profiles
Eks-Eks-Eks
SOCO
Bottomline with Boy Abunda
Sports Unlimited
Showtime
Lifestyle Channel Shows (MetroWear Randy Ortiz 60s, MetroWear Gala, Metrowear FDCP 2008)

There you go, I hope I will get my keyword now. Iwant tv|iwanttv! at-hack!  Help me bayantel earn traffic. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment