Mister Coakroach Talked To Me

Mister Cockroach taught me a lesson last night while I am washing the dishes. Their infestation are chasing around my apartment's kitchen. Then one of them ran in front of me and I stepped on it. I heard and felt its bones crashed.

Then a rapid thought came into my mind. It is like Mister Cockroach talked to me. Not to scold me but to teach me a precious lesson in life...Patience...

How? Because he said that there are 4,000 species of cockroach on the globe. Every second they are multiplying. And they can invade one country if they want to.

Mister Cockroach said "You know kid, we can kill you because of what you did to our fellow cockroach. But we chose to let it go and we just ignored what happened".

What Mister Cockroach is correct. They can kill everyone during night time. They can scare people during daytime. They can invade Philippines if they want to. But they just don't.

It is amazing to know that they have a very long patience. We, Humans keep on killing them, torturing them, making fun of them. But they are just ignoring everything. They are just living as if nothing is happening...And of course multiplying..


A handful of patience is worth more than a bushel of brains.
If you like this post, buy me a beer!


No comments:

Post a Comment