Wally Bayola Video Scandal Hits up the web!

Comedian and host of the hit tv show Eat Bulaga, Wally Bayola is missing in action right now because of the video scandal that he is facing now. I personally had a glimpse at the video through my facebook account because almost 50% of my friends shared the video to their walls and that is the main reason why I stopped using facebook for a week because of those video scandals.

wally bayola video scandal
TV host comedian Wally Bayola

According to other people, the partner of Wally on the video is EB Babe Yosh who is also MIA in the said noontime show. I am not sure if the vid is still available on the web right now because what I have heard is that after a day, almost all of the videos were deleted by facebook but I am sure if you will patiently look for it, you will see it. 

Just a tip, you try to search in mediafire if you can't see it on google. ;)

Don't finish the video because it is not arousing at all. haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment