El Gamma Penumbra Performance Pilipinas Got Talent Season 3

Frankly, the contestants who performed tonight in PGT Season 3 were not that good. I think singing is overrated, playing an instrument is kind of lame, dancing is okay but I need more! 

Thanks to El Gamma Penumbra that really caught my eye. El Gamma Penumbra’s performance tonight was awesome! Their concept for tonight’s even was about an OFW who came and saw different places in foreign countries but in the end, she definitely came back to the Philippines—OFW’s home.

The judges also said that they should be the ambassadors in promoting our country from all over the world. Kris Aquino hoped that the secretary or whoever works in Department of Tourism have watched their performance so that they would be enlightened. I am 100% sure that this group will be in for the next round. Mark my word!

I will be posting the video of El Gamma Penumbra's performance in Pilipinas Got Talent Season 3 September 10, 2011. Watch out for that. This group will be a big star! I can feel it. 


1 comment:

  1. i was thinking if el gamma penumbra is also the graffiti group. what do you think?

    ReplyDelete