I want to be a Doctor

When I was a kid, I want to be a doctor because I want to save lives and that was the only profession I know other than a pirate. :p I never care about the circumstances or hindrances of being a Doctor at that time knowing that you have to study for like more than 5 years for you to be a doctor plus the qualifying exams for you to be a certified doctor. The thing is, I just want to be a doctor.

I was also fascinated with their lab coats. The white laboratory suit with pockets in front of the scrubs. Wearing that kind of uniform was a dream! Well, I was a kid back then. 

But everything changes now. I am not following that dream. I don't wear any uniform. I don't wear any scrubs and I don't use any medical tools. In some point of my life, I sometimes feel jealous of my friends way back in high school who pursue their dreams like some of them are taking Nursing and Dentistry. Yes, they are wearing medical scrubs. Speaking of scrubs, you can buy scrubs here http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/. They have a lot of scrubs for everyone. I personally love the green scrubs and the scrubs for babies. They are so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment