IIRC Report Summary

This is the latest news about the most controversial Manila Hostage Taking crisis. The IIRC or the Incident Investigation and Review Committee led by the Department of Justice have announced their final report regarding this issue. The said IIRC report includes the list of names that will have criminal charges. 

President Benigno Aquino clarified this: "I want to emphasize that I do not want make decisions regarding such important matters without a thorough review. I will study their findings upon my return, and decide accordingly".


Mr. President said that according to the report of the IIRC, these are some of the individuals who were included on the said list:  Former Philippine National Police Chief Jesus Verzosa; PNP’s Chief Superintendent Rolando Magtibay; NCRPO chief Leocaldo Santiago; DILG Usec Rico Puno; Senior Superintendent Orlando Yebra; the head of the SWAT team; Ombudman Merceditas Gutierrez; a Deputy Ombudsman; News anchors Erwin Tulfo and Mike Rogas; and Manila Mayor Alfredo Lim and Vice Mayor Isko Moreno; and some officials from three TV news networks.


Noynoy Aquino said that he already send the IIRC report to the Chinese Ambassador but they are not responding yet.


I want to read the full copy of IIRC report but it is too long (30+ pages). Seeing those pages make me feel lazy. Now, I am searching for the summary of IIRC report. I am wondering if there is any. 





No comments:

Post a Comment