I Miss The Things That I Used To Do Before

This is not a title of a song or a poem but a short blog post that can describe what I am feeling right now. My life inside the campus and here on blogosphere are both having a hard time. I have a lot of things to do inside and outside the campus like Activities, Homeworks, and Paper works. 



The problem is these things are very time consuming so I don't have enough time to do the things that I used to do before.


I miss blog hopping. Although I am still adgitizing and clicking 50 blogs everyday, I can't drop my comment on the blogs and chatboxes because I need to click as fast as i can to finish my paper works at home.


I miss weekends. Instead of having a nap and me time during the weekend, I am forced to go to somewhere to have a group activity or meeting for us to finish something as a group. I am fed up. I want a Me Time!


4 more weeks and I will be on a vacation. I can't wait for our semester break. I promise to myself that I will do these things:


1. Re-design my blog DeejSpeaks.
2. Update my Blogroll.
3. Watch horror films.
4. Stay up late.
5. Watch Miss Universe 2010 via Live Online Streaming.


That is the top 5 on my list. I will also update this blog with fresh contents for my readers. 


Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment