Blogroll is Gone. Please Cooperate with me

Since I have a lot of free time a while ago, I tried to change my blog's template. I have downloaded a 3-column template and applied it into this blog. But the codings are not that simple. My widgets became overlapped and some features of my blog disappeared for some reason. It took me 2 and a half hours to give up and I decided not to change my blog template today.

After I brought back my old template, I noticed that my blogroll disappeared. I think I accidentally removed it earlier.


There were more than 20 links in there and I cannot remember all of them. If you were included into my blogroll before, please forgive me and kindly drop your comments below. I will definitely add your link again.


If you want to be in my blogroll, you can also drop your comment. Llama's Journal is a PR3 blog and 199k alexa rank. I am sure this will be an edge for your blog rankings. I hope you understand guys! 


Thank you all for your cooperation!

4 comments:

  1. Awtz Mr.Llama thats harsh

    Im sorry for what happened, Let me know if I could be of service

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir.. don't forget to link my blog again :] Thanks and KUDOS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought my blog disappeared too, but it turned out that there was just some temporary glitch in Blogger's system. Perhaps we have the same case? Read my story about what happened to my blog, and you might figure out what went wrong in yours. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete