Blog Update and Monthly Earnings

It's been weeks since I bought a new domain and I am working hard to build strong linkies for my blog site. I am doing some blog hopping for me to promote my site. If you are interested with link exchange and banner exchange, you can contact me on the comment box below or you can directly go to DeejSpeaks.


I just updated my blog about money making programs and posted my accumulated earnings for the month of May. If you want to see my monthly earning and source of money online, you can visit this:  Earnings for the month of May. I am so happy because this is my first earning for this year. Although some of my earnings are still unearned. =P

2 comments:

  1. banner exchange?
    i like to exchange a banner...

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you like you can email mo if you like..
    vixie05@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete