The Biggest Loser Pinoy Edition

I was watching the PBB Teen Clash of 2010: Unite at the Big Night last night when I saw the trailer or tidbit of their upcoming show that was based on the top rated TV show in the US and other part of Europe. The show that I am talking about is "The Biggest Loser" Pinoy Edition. If you don't know the concept of the show, I will give you some overview okay? The Biggest Loser is a show that is open for fat people (around 200 to 250 lbs). The people that are qualified will be having a lot of activity that will test their body's capacity and will surely make them thinner and slimmer. The individual who got rid or the highest amount of calorie, will be the winner.


I have watched this TV show before and find it interesting. The activity that the contestants had was not a joke. I have also seen the contestant's body after the show. If you are interested to join, here are some details on how to join The Biggest Loser: Pinoy Edition.

1 comment:

  1. came here to visit..thanks for dropping by...I hope you can join my giveaway contest....:) don't forget to add your link....:)

    ReplyDelete