E-castig is Scam

Recently, I posted a blog about how to hack e-castig and how you can earn instant euros. Now, I will blog about the things that make me realize that e-castig is a scam.


Yesterday, I went to the main site of this online game called e-castig to check my referral link. Then I clicked the tabs above and read the information about the rules, the winners, and many more. On the winner tab, I noticed that the owner of the site misspelled some of the words which is ridiculous. 

Second, I remembered that they did not send me a notification email to confirm my email ad. I just signed up and get my link. Another thing is the site doesn't have a forum or a chatbox so that members can interact with one another. I remembered the number one rule to know if the PTC site that you are about to join is a scam or not. A PTC site MUST have a forum for members.

Plus I cannot see any proof of payments or testimonials from members saying that they really get their prizes. But these conclusions are not yet valid until I reach my euro needed to get my desired prize. If they did not give my prize, I will update you guys. Click here to help me. E-castig Hoax. E-castig Fraud. E-castig not real

16 comments:

  1. Lol, nyc way to get sum hits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you notice that all the winners are from Romania? There's no mention on the site about where it's valid, just that they will ship anywhere around the world. If it's only open to Romanians, then the point is moot. I'm sure a lot of people out there are wasting their time spamming for nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello... thanks for the info..please update us about your prize... I really want to know if E -Castig is a scam??? like Ezlaptop..

    Here's my email: hangten2345@yahoo.com

    Thanks again..

    ReplyDelete
  4. help me to i click ur ref..
    http://www.e-castig.com/index.php?r=UCES

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.e-castig.com/index.php?r=NWx5

    I am also trying it out and not so sure if it works. But it doesn´t seem to harm my computer in any way so why not to just try. :)
    Please click my link to help me get the points needed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi any updates on this? i don't see also a Filipino winners. It looks like they just want to drive a lot of traffic on that site.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello everyone. I got my 2500's euros, but did not receive a response from the site. Like everyone else, I did not get a message that I am registered on the site or any notification that participate in the so-called game for a prize. I will continue to wait for some information, but what I read in the rules of the site is that it must await the completion of the round which lasted 30 days and then will contact you to get your prize within 15 days. I think this is just misleading to increased site traffic, but there is still time and wait. In any development will inform you the details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i got scammed too.. i wasted too many credits on my hdras..

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think it is..

    i already completed the required visits 7 days ago.. and until now i havent received any emails from them..

    [IMG]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk262/ashleyelo/ecastig.jpg[/IMG]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me too, I'm still waiting, I've earned more than 2600euros for the iPhone prize and I've not receive any notification email, I will upload some photos later when they release the winners list

    ReplyDelete
  11. There's no such free things today!

    ReplyDelete
  12. after the screenshot i post proving that i completed the required visits..

    now im back to zero.. wtf..

    they are totally scam.. i wasted so many credits on hdra just to complete the required visits.. all for nothing.. and now im back to zero.. what a scam..

    ReplyDelete
  13. I did a whois lookup and it uses domainbyproxy. Any website that doesn't register with the true address should never be trusted with personal details. The whois lookup allowed me to look at the site through the domaintools website. I looked at the tos and it isn't very proffesional.

    It seems like it's just a scam to get personal details that will then be sold on.

    ReplyDelete
  14. u know i've already got the €uros that i need but until now they didn't give me anyting

    ReplyDelete
  15. I Currently got 300+ Euros ,,,

    Lets see....

    ReplyDelete