Cosmopolitan Bachelor Bash 2010 Pictures

I am sure that a lot of people are waiting for this event. How come I haven't heard of this news before? Luckily I have read an article about the event tonight called Cosmopolitan Bachelor Bash 2010. This event will not be possible without the help of Cosmopolitan Magazine Philippines.


Cosmo Bachelor Bash 2010
There will be 69 bachelors and 10 celebrity centerfolds. This is the 9th event of Cosmo Philippines and I am sure that this one will be a blast. The event will start at 7PM onwards tonight.


The celebrity centerfolds are Sam Milby, Christian Bautista, Fabio Ide, Marco Manalac, Matteo Guidicelli, Tom Rodriguez, Bryann Foronda, Joross Gamboa, Carl Guevara, and Rocco Nacino.


I will search for a site where you can watch cosmopolitan bachelor bash 2010 via online streaming but I can't assure you that. One thing is for sure, there will be a lot of pictures or photos of this event tomorrow so wait patiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment