Is Mariel Rodriguez Pregnant?

Mariel Rodriguez took her break yesterday and went to hong kong. She said that she wants to go wherever her feet took her. People are now questioning her Manager who is Boy Abunda about the exact reason but Boy doesn't want to confirm anything.



Mariel will also go to India to follow her boyfriend, Robin Padilla. I am sure that there is a big issue beneath the leave of Mariel Rodriguez because she is having a good time now. Her career is at the peak and a normal artist will not let go of that unless there is something to hide or to fix.


I am not sure but I think there is a possibility that Mariel Rodriguez is pregnant. But I will gather more  details about this issue.


What do you think? Is Mariel Rodriguez pregnant? Comment below.

8 comments:

  1. Yes. I think she is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she is too. In my opinion, if she is pregnant she does not need to hide it. She is a public figure so she has to realize that people will always be curious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe she's going to India to convert her religion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first time I saw her was when she was still in GMA as co-host of Paulo Bediones in Exra Challenge, she was simple and naive at that time, then changed her image when transferred to Ch.2 , if she is pregnant, there is nothing to be ashamed of, it's just natural for a woman to get pregnant, single or married. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robin Padilla? Wahh I am so out dated sa showbiz lol, ala na kasi kaming directv connection lol. I thought Robin is married?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @chubskulit.. matanong lang... kaninong issue nga ba? MAGPACONNECT KA NA DEAR.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mariel Rodriguez I think has one of the biggest career now in showbiz... the reason for leaving and taking a break will really post every viewers and fans a "BIG ?." Now what would be the reason? Its for her to know and for us to find out.. Abangan ang next post ni Llama.. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. pregnant or not, i like her... she's pretty talaga ... I think she's Mrs. padilla now... hahaha... dropping by.

    ReplyDelete