Cartoonize Yourself for Free

Cartoonizing my photo using my Photoshop CS4 is what kept me very busy today. I have watched a tutorial on how to do this and applied it. Although cartoonizing yourself takes time, I don't mind it because this is one of my hobby.


Take a look with my creations.=) I made them my primary pic in my facebook account and a lot of my friends asked me to cartoonize them too.



If you want me to make your cartoonized photo, you can contact me below so I can get your photo. I will try to give it to you asap. =) This is totally free. I am just bored..=)

7 comments:

  1. hi there, can you cartoonized my photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai there.. :). can u cartoonized my photo too?.. here's my facebook account. just add me bro. thnx.. jake.eatsme@yahoo.com.. thnx btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello llamas plz cartoonize this photo for my mothers bday it would be part of my gift for her

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow im a fan, pls contact me at 9214793538

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there please may you cartoonize me here is the link to the pic http://strictlygroovas.wordpress.com/2012/03/21/deeperholic-pres-deeper-obsession-part11-guestmix-by-dj-leo-gee-gee/

    and email is strictlygroovas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still bored? We would like to make a comic strip invitation for our wedding, can you help us ? Thanks! tsd95470(at)scarlet(dot)be

    ReplyDelete