WISHLIST: S.H Figuarts Super Mario

Calling all Super Mario fans out there! I am not sure if I am late for this post or am I the only person here who doesn't know about these super awesome S.H. Figuarts of Super Mario that will be available in the market this coming May of 2014 for 2,500 yen (How much is this in peso?)!

Some photos I took on the internet.

S.H. Figuarts of Super Mario

S.H. Figuarts of Super Mario

S.H. Figuarts of Super Mario

S.H. Figuarts of Super Mario preview

I am not sure when it will be available here in the Philippines but to be sure, try to check online because I am pretty sure that there will be lots of people who will sell it on eBay or Amazon in a cheaper price (or not because of the shipping fee).

What can you say about this Super Marion action figures? Are you buying? 

No comments:

Post a Comment